Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Product Review: Jergens Natural Glow and Protect


At our annual dermatology meeting, I received the new Jergens Natural Glow and Protect Daily Moisturizer.  I have used it for about a week or so and love it!  Although I'm very fair complected, I used the one for "medium to tan" skin tones because I thought it would give me faster results.  Here are the things I liked about it:

  • The smell.  Although it is a little bit perfume-y, it is sooo much better than that chemical self tanner smell that is in every other product I've tried.  In fact, Husband actually told me I smelled good and was shocked when I told him it was self tanner (he usually can smell that stuff from the other end of the house!)
  • The level of color.  Since it is more of a moisturizer than a self tanner, you don't have to be super meticulous about your application.  This is good for a busy woman!  It also didn't make my hands all orange.  On the other hand, if you are looking for an overnight tan, you might want to go with a true self tanning product.
  • The SPF 20.  Everyone needs a little protection this time of year.
  • The price.  It retails for under $7 on drugstore.com.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!  Has anyone else found a great self tanner or moisturizer?

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I love Jergens Natural Glow! I used it for the summer until Haley's wedding because obviously I am completely against tanning! I love the idea of SPF included. PERRRRRFECT!

    ReplyDelete