Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week ahead

This week and weekend has been crazy, so please forgive my lack of posts.  Our family grew by one this week--my sister in law had a healthy baby boy.  We are so excited for them!

Lately, all I have wanted to do is grill out.  It's so much easier to plan a meat plus one veggie side.  I've even started a pinterest board for grillin ideas.  I'd love to hear yall's favorite things to grill.

Here's our menu plan for the week...

Breakfasts:  Husband will have "Meat Candy" (as he calls it) from Everyday Paleo.  Basically, a sausage meatball sandwiched in a date and wrapped in bacon.  They are pretty amazing.  I think I will have omelets with onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and topped off with some avocado. 

Lunches:  Most likely just leftovers.  I do have a salad I like to make with leftover steak that I'll put up later...if there's any steak left...

Dinners:
Sunday: Grilled grass-fed rib-eyes, asparagus, and roasted sweet potatoes
Monday:  Paleo tacos and slaw (again...it was delicious!)
Tuesday:  Entree salad of some kind.  I think I might grill some chicken and toss it in this salad.
Wednesday:  Crackeroni and cheese (with chicken) and roasted broccoli on the side
Thursday-Sunday:  I am headed to Chicago!!  Husband is fending for himself!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment