This is my current skin care regimen. It is the most intense regimen I have ever had, but it's working for me. Many of these things I have used for years (Retin-A...which I swear by and intend to use until the end of time). Others are relatively new for me (Clarisonic, La Roche Posay dual treatment). I want to give it a few more weeks, but I am planning on doing product reviews on some of these newer products. I have very acne-prone skin, so this regimen is obviously skewed towards acne management. For those of you out there with acne, this post is to foreshadow my upcoming topic series on acne and acne treatment.
- Cleanse: CeraVe foaming facial cleanser
- Treat: Philosophy Microdelivery mini peel pads (1/2 pad)--forgot these in the picture, La Roche-Posay Dual Acne Treatment (5.5% benzoyl peroxide and LHA)
- Moisturize: CeraVe AM facial moisturizer
- Cleanse: Neutrogena Stress Control Acne wash (with Clarisonic Mia); Almay eye makeup remover pads
- Treat: Retin-A micro 0.1% gel
- Moisturize: CeraVe PM facial moisturizer; Ole Henricksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel
- Treat, part 2: Proactiv refining mask (used as spot treatment)